ASIAA R1203, AS/NTU Astronomy-Mathematics Building
No.1, Roosevelt Rd, Sec. 4, (inside NTU main campus)
Accommodation for Lecturers
Howard International House
- Tel : (+886-2) 7712-2323 Free Hot Line : 0800-011068
- Address: No.30, Sec.3, Xinsheng South Rd.,Taipei
- 10 minutes walking from ASIAA
- Continental/buffet breakfast is provided
- Check in after 3:00 pm; Check out before 12:00 pm
Accommodation for Students
- Students from outside Taipei area are eligible to apply for free local lodging. Please specify on the registration form.
- A twin room at Howard International House (or another hotel arranged by LOC) will be shared with two students.
- Confirmation of the request for local lodging will be sent via email after the deadline for registration.
Lunch boxes will be provided. No dinner will be arranged except for the banquet.
- Most international flights land in Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (Airport Code: TPE) which is situated 40km (24.8 miles) southwest of Taipei.
- Taipei Songshan Airport (Airport code: TSA) serves chartered flights, most of which are to and from mainland China , domestic flights, and some international flights to Japan-Haneda(HND)/Korea-Gimpo(GMP). It's close to the Taipei city center.
Visa and Airport
Please refer to ASIAA website for more information for foreign visitors.
Transportation to ASIAA
Astronomy-Mathematics Building/ASIAA is located on the campus of the National Taiwan University (NTU). There are 3 MRT stations within walking distance: Gongguan, Taipower Building and Technology Building. Please refer to ASIAA website for more information.
It might be helpful to print out the bilingual instructions for taxi drivers/asking directions etc.